1815 Crystal Lake Dr, Lakeland, Florida 33801, United States, Lakeland, Florida, United States 33801
- To promote the right for all to be treated with dignity and respect.
- To promote the right to exercise informed choice for all persons.
- To allow expedient access to needed services that have been designed and provided in a manner to achieve optimum outcomes.
- To use outcomes to continually improve the quality, elevate professional management, and services of all its programs.
- To embrace the cultural diversity of the community and utilize its strengths to relevant services of the agency.
- To respect its governance, leadership, associates, and partnerships that allows the agency to continually function.
- To promote a “No Wrong Door,” welcoming service process to all who request and engages in services.
- To meet all persons at a level of their ability: regardless of their physical, mental, substance, or co-occurring challenges.
- To support the people we serve and the community by linking individuals and families to affordable and stable housing opportunities.